"The Worst" "The Worst"

That was terrible. It violated all my ethics and morals! ...so let me one up how disturbing this is by ironically giving it 5 stars!

Destructo Box Christmas! Destructo Box Christmas!

HIlarious as always

And professional as always. I just can wait to see this on TV someday. Keep it up!

DestructoBox responds:

ooooo us too! :D
Thanks dude!

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Excited

Amazing stuff here! I am very excited for the first episode. Thanks for all the work you put into the comic package i ordered. Great issue great art. Sin is proudly up on my wall. Keep up the good work!

Comick responds:

Thanks man! ^^

Machinecodeisnomore Machinecodeisnomore

Wow!

Pretty powerful little loop you got there! Would love to see it expanded into something!

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

LOL

What the fuck just happened!

[KK] The zilx Collab [KK] The zilx Collab

huh

Out of curiosity has your flashes made anyone have a seizure yet? Cuz if not i would like to point out that i was almost the first.

Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty Mr Pickles &the Bum Kitty

???

That was one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a long time. But the suns reactions to things had me on my ass laughing. Kudos to you sir.

TheBoogley responds:

Kudos? I like kudos :D

Time Battles! Time Battles!

Great

If ATHF was a slightly more conventional sitcom and i emphasize slight, this would be it. Its good stuff and its getting better as the series goes on. Keep it up!

DestructoBox responds:

Thanks dude! We're trying to add new techniques and subtleties as we go, so hopefully production doesn't slow TOO much. We're able to maintain a pretty decent clip with our current system but we can't help but push a little further each time.

Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

good

Nothing all that special here but good for what its worth. I liked the visuals and the song was good considering i'm going to bed right now haha. Keep it up.

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Never thought about it that way

So awful. So amazing.