Got Nowhere To Go [demo] Got Nowhere To Go [demo]

Very well produced! All the instrumentals are very solid i cant wait to hear the finished version!!

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks man.

Suite Dreams Suite Dreams

Again absolutely breathtaking. You have such a great ear for atmosphere. Everything is so overwhelming but at the same time gentle. 5/5

Constants Constants

So soothing! Im very impressed with all the production you've put in here!!!

Joseph Smith Joseph Smith

Wow this is really good!!! Like a really trippy Vampire Weekend. 5 stars!!!

Wet Feet Wet Feet

Assuming it was your intention to create a jarringly trippy and yet oddly pleasant tune then this is awesome!!! I see a lot of application for film here. Really cool stuff.

Infinite Revolutions Infinite Revolutions

Very nice sound... the sporadic percussion gives an almost early architecture in helsinki sound and the production and balancing is very impressive. still half a star for that auto tune which is very obvious and seems out of place. Still, fantastic song!!!

Toma Dziesma Toma Dziesma

Very calming and serene. I could just listen to this on replay at night and be in heaven. Definitely downloaded for study focus too. Keep it up!!!

Samuel Samuel

Very cool sound. Very fleet foxes in fact your voice is scarily similar. Keep it up!!!

It's Like This... It's Like This...

I like the chords and rhythm a lot, but is generally sloppy. The drums, bass and all that are out of sync which you could fix with a little time and the vocals are way too low. You sound like you have a good voice so lets hear it! Again i say i like the chords and melody and i like that ending breakdown too, would be cool if it went back into the song and served as bridge type thing. Anyways i like it but it needs lots of improvement. Keep it up :D

knonamebass responds:

Thanks mate! I have recorded a more "polished" version where the vocals are loud and everything is in time, but when I compared the two versions I felt like the polished version lost all of the energy and emotion that comes from this "lo-fi," garage, version. I might make the vocals louder that way people can hear what I'm saying, and I do admit there are a few points where the drums are WAY too off. I've revisited this song like 7 times this year, I'll probably rerecord it and take all that in consideration!

In Pieces In Pieces

The song builds really nicely. I like your choice of your instruments too and the ending is nice but i feel like there isnt enough dynamic in the chords as the base lingers on one note for the entire duration of the song. I realize this might be deliberate and if so its great! I just personally feel that if your making a longer fuller piece (which i assume is the intention here) its important to keep the pathos fresh through a powerful change of melody. It helps move the listener.

Either way 5/5 great work.