"The Worst" "The Worst"

That was terrible. It violated all my ethics and morals! ...so let me one up how disturbing this is by ironically giving it 5 stars!

Destructo Box Christmas! Destructo Box Christmas!

HIlarious as always

And professional as always. I just can wait to see this on TV someday. Keep it up!

DestructoBox responds:

ooooo us too! :D
Thanks dude!

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Excited

Amazing stuff here! I am very excited for the first episode. Thanks for all the work you put into the comic package i ordered. Great issue great art. Sin is proudly up on my wall. Keep up the good work!

Comick responds:

Thanks man! ^^

Dunjin Dunjin

Disicult is right

Even the slightest tap of a key will send you flying into spikes or pits. its very frustrating. If this is intended good for you but either way i lost patience with this really fast haha

The Breach The Breach

Great

I love sidescrollers, metroid and deadspace so this is a great combo for me. However i seem to have often stuck at the beginning of the crew quarters level. I jumped at the blue door on the first little ledge and i went through and fell through the level... No way out after that.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Nice!

Deep stuff. I thought the atmosphere was done very well. Keep it up

Got Nowhere To Go [demo] Got Nowhere To Go [demo]

Very well produced! All the instrumentals are very solid i cant wait to hear the finished version!!

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks man.

Suite Dreams Suite Dreams

Again absolutely breathtaking. You have such a great ear for atmosphere. Everything is so overwhelming but at the same time gentle. 5/5

Constants Constants

So soothing! Im very impressed with all the production you've put in here!!!